My sons father just got out of prison. he is now at my house on house arrest. He doesnt pay much attention to me.. and little to our son unless I ask. I fell in love with someone while he was in prison, but pushed him away when my sons father came home. I wanted my family to be together.. Inside im dying, im miserable, what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• He just got out of prison and he's not paying you any attention? How long was he in? You would think he wouldn't leave you or your son alone for two seconds. I would totally have him moved. I'm sure his probation officer or whoever can make arrangements.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 7:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Kick him out.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 7:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Sounds like something in him died also. I'm sure the mood is being felt, hard in the surroundings not to - your words are strong in your question, I 'm sure your actions must be conveying your uncertainties as well. You only live once, do it happily. Keeping unity the family together is best intentions but only that if your heart really won't get back into it. Be done, move on, start a friendship with the daddy and keep the love with your lover. Sorry just don't want the child to grow up in an unstable, unloving in appearance relationship.
    notjustamom380

Answer by notjustamom380 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Does he know that you'd had a relationship with the other man? If not, he can likely sense that your heart isn't in it but looks like he'd atleast be sucking up for sex even if he'd only been in for a week or so (I would).
    I don't know many people that have been incarserated but they have to have somewhere to go if they're on parole/probation and the person has to agree to the arrangement that they're going to be living with. Sounds like you made a bad judgement in letting him come back and I don't think the other man will want you back so easily (I wouldn't) so you've got some thinking to do... any chance you can improve the relationship?
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2008