when i was 13 my sisters husband molested me and my sister caught him. she blames me, and tells everyone i am the family whore. could there be any way to convince her it wasn't my fault? i was just a child. adult content

he told her i seduced him.

witchmomone

Asked by witchmomone at 2:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• at 13 it doesnt matter. he is in charge of his own actions at all times.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• YOU are NOT at fault!!!!!!!!!!!! He is the offender., not you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get some counseling. Rape counseling. Tell your sister she is just lucky that you didn't charge him with rape and that he isn't now a registered sex offender. He should be and you are probably NOT his only victim. Do not keep quiet about what he did. If there is any chance that he may be around any young children, warn the parents about him. Speak out.
    Tell your sister to back off or that you will file charges of rape (may not be too late) against him and harassment against her. That should make her stop harassing you about that worthless husband of hers.
    It is incredible that she is in such denial about that worthless man and blaming you!!!! and taking his side over her own sister.
    UNbelievable!!!!
    violetz

Answer by violetz at 2:27 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• and don't worry about convincing her, get on with your life, if she cannot stop blaming you for something that wasn't your fault, then she isn't worth worrying about!!!! i know she is your sister and that hurts but she is taking his side over yours!!!!
    violetz

Answer by violetz at 2:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am sorry if i got real emotional on the subject but i am a victim of abuse. it was by a very, very close family member. i do understand. I understand your pain and it is NOT your fault.
    violetz

Answer by violetz at 2:33 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• thank you
    witchmomone

Comment by witchmomone (original poster) at 2:43 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Is a 13 year old or should I say WAS a 13 year old girl capable of seduction? Girls are getting pregnant at that age nowadays, don't know how old you are. Does not matter though, still against the law!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:47 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i am almost 50 now and was trying to hang out with friends and be a kid. for all these years shes been tellin people im a whore.
    witchmomone

Comment by witchmomone (original poster) at 2:51 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• SHe obviously has issues and I'm thinking she knows of more victims. Do seek counseling, do set the record straight with family and friends and the police so they can keep a look out. Good luck.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 3:31 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• wow mama, that is awful! I am so sorry! Is she still married to him? She is OBVIOUSLY still in denial and it may take some time for her to understand. She should side with you, though! What a shame :((((( HUGGIES!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 3:45 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Your sister is just as fucked up as her hubby is and she and him deserve to rot in hell. Sorry this has got me heated. You are a very strong and great women and I want you to understand that not for one minute was this your fault or make you anything your sister has ever said about you. You were a child and he was a adult or shall i say should have been acting like an adult. I would just not say a damn word to your sister or her hubby and allow then to just rot in hell but if you really need to say something to her explain to her that you were a child and you never did anything wrong nor did you ever want to do anything with this man tell her the truth cause i can't believe your sister has been so blind all these years to blame this on you. BULL SHIT is what it is!
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:20 AM on Sep. 14, 2010