need advice

I have posted on here before about my husband and why is he being so mean. I took the ladies advice and did what they told me but it isn’t working at all. I feel that his angry that he has gotten a lot worst. I mean I could be sitting here doing nothing or reading to my son, cleaning, cooing ect and he will just start yelling at me for no reason. I hate when he gets angry because it never turns out good for me. What is that I can do to stop him for getting so angry.

raestillday

Asked by raestillday at 2:14 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• i'd give him an ultimatum. get help or i'm leaving with your kids.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:17 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Have you mentioned anger management to him? If so i cant think of anything that would help if you have tried everything you can think of plus advice. Maybe leave for a week and see how he likes life without you and your son. That mght turn a light bulb on in him. If not I would just leave because your son does not need to see that its ok to treat women the way your hubby treats you. No one deserves to be yelled at for no good reason expecially when you are the one taking care of the home and kid. I wish all the luck and hope he turns around for you or hope that being on your own is your path in life for the moment.
    bradymoma86

Answer by bradymoma86 at 2:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have tried taking our son and leaving him before and it did not turn out so well.
    raestillday

Comment by raestillday (original poster) at 2:28 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• it didnt turn out so well? what happened?
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:36 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• He ether has some psichological problems, or a girlfriend, or may be needs Viagra?
    innulik2000

Answer by innulik2000 at 2:38 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• The last time I tried to leave him we got into a fight
    raestillday

Comment by raestillday (original poster) at 2:49 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• like a physical fight?
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:50 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• yes
    raestillday

Comment by raestillday (original poster) at 2:59 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• call the police. get a restraining order. and have them there when you leave. or leave when he is not there.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:02 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I don't think there is anything you can do, it's his personality! I am sure you have told him that his attitude is unacceptable & will not be tolerated anymore, right? WHY is he so angry? It's up to you on whether you want to work through it with him. I would need more info to help you further, but it IS unacceptable!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 3:18 AM on Sep. 14, 2010