Poor grammar on cafemom?

Does this bother anybody else or is it just me? English is not a very hard language to master, the rules are very simple.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Wow to the 1st post. I don't think this question was trollish at all. I thought this was a place to get opinions and that's what she was doing. No, this isn't a place to be graded but people are more than entitled to be annoyed by the rampant ignorance around here.

If something is horribly misspelled and full of bad grammar, I just don't read it. If someone can't take the time to be somewhat literate, they are wasting my time expecting me to read it.
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 8:45 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i have good grammar, im just a lazy typer..LOL
    wishinforlove

Answer by wishinforlove at 2:35 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• As long as I can decipher what's being said, it doesn't bother me too much. 90% of the things available to read on the internet contain atrocious grammar/spelling, so you get used to it. lol
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 2:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have problem with spelling. Big problem. And English is NOT an easy language to manage (I mean grammar)...I never had mistakes in my native language!!!
    innulik2000

Answer by innulik2000 at 2:31 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I understand quite well, thank you. I am just stating that it's not that serious, Are we being scored on what we write? People come here for advice or questions they have. They don't need to be ridiculed for how they type. Instead of picking apart someone's questions, why not actually answer it?? You are not their mother or teacher...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:39 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Nothing really bothers me unless it's one long run on sentence and then I immediately go to the next question.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:06 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• There is poor grammar everywhere (and spelling and manners and other things). It's just more obvious when it's in front of our face. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 12:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Just you, troll... This is Cafemom, not school. Get over yourself.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• O wow u have got to be joking..
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 2:35 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yes, VERY much so! Attempt to ignore the first response. People often mock that which they do not understand, it's common practice among the ignorant!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:28 AM on Sep. 14, 2010