fussy baby

my baby is 7months old and he is a great baby he only crys when he is hungery or a diaper. But here the last few days he has been super fussy he just wants me to hold him and even sometimes when I told him he still is fussy . Does anyone know what it could be? He don't seem sick or anything

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter did the same thing she was a very good baby and all the sudden cried alot. I didn't know what was wrong until I took her to the doctor for her shots and they told me she had an ear infection she got them constantly after that but I knew the signs so I recognized it better I would have never guessed that was it though she didn't show any signs of being sick so you might want to take him just to get checked out it can't hurt.
    Amanda_87

Answer by Amanda_87 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Maybe he is teething or something.
    Anonymous

• Teething. My son does the same thing. I know he is teething when nothing will sooth him.
    proudmama1207

Answer by proudmama1207 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Same thing as Amanda... Very content baby... all the sudden she was super-fussy, and it was an ear infection... No other symptom except being fussy... Good luck!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2008