pregnant after having a tubal?

I had a tubal a few years ago. And now I'm having lots of pregnancy symptoms. Peeing all the time, tired, very emotional, my period last month was nothing like it should have been. I only bleed 2 days and then had a dark brown discharge. Nausa, sore breast. So I guess my question is is it possible to get pregnant even with having a tubal? Oh and when my tubes were tied only one was done because I only have one ovary. All though I dont think that matters. Or do you know of anyone getting pregnant after tubal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes. A friend of mine had her tubes tied for 10yrs and ended up pregnant. The longer your tubes are tied the higher the risk of pregnancy. My tube ( I only have one left after an ectopic) is tied and burnt. BUT there is always that slight risk of getting pregnant again. I believe it is a 3% chance after a certain amount of time after a tubal.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 7:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Yes, my first pregnancy was tubal. I am now pregnant with my 2nd normal pregnancy. Your risk for having a tubal agian goes up a bit, but I was pregnant with my son within two weeks of trying, and that was only 2 1/2 months after my tubal. I am 7mo. pregnant now and I think we got pregnant the first time we tried.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 7:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I was watching 'Deliver Me' last night and there was a 41 yr old lady giving birth to her 6th child. Three of those births had been after two tubal's, the second of which resulting in the removal of one of her tubes!
    CharishaRaylee

Answer by CharishaRaylee at 7:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2008