What do you despise the most about beeing overweight?

Feeking rediculous is the worst for me.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Pictures & mirrors!
    mistie3480

Answer by mistie3480 at 2:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I hate the way I look in clothes. I love clothes from victorias secret, but they def arent as good looking on me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Let's see....I hate that I don't look like Angelina Jolie when I ride my husband. I hate that I get out of breath when I run or ride my bike or whatever. I hate seeing a 2 in front of my weight. I hate that it affects my pregnancies. I hate that I have never been able to shop at Gap or Forever 21. I hate that I look like Miss Piggy in a bikini. Hmmmmmmm I'm sure there's more....oh Victoria....how I would love to know her secret!!
    AndysQueen

Answer by AndysQueen at 5:00 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have lost over 80 lbs and I can tell you when I was overweight, I hated not being able to get up off the chair, from laziness. I had absolutely no ENERGY! I didn't look good at all. I am only 38 and I did not like buying clothes in the old lady section. Not my style but it was elastic waist. And not being able to bend over and get back up without hyperventalating.
    Carol936

Answer by Carol936 at 7:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I don't feel as sexy.
    HeatheranninSP

Answer by HeatheranninSP at 11:12 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• The fact that I can get back into shape but lack the real motavation...I am not horribly overweight, but I could loose 15 lbs :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:24 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I hate feeling the weight just pullling down on my boones. I feel shackled by how it limits certain motions. I am only 10 lbs overweight according to "the standard" but I feel it accutely. I used to be a ballet dancer and there wasn't much I couldn't do with my body. Now I reach in an unusual direction and there's this bulge of fat creating a barrier. Its just so disappointing. Oh and my boobs are freaking enormous. When I was pregnant they got so big I literally felt claustrophobic from the constant encroachment around my collarbones as teh smushed over my belly and up towards my chin. Luckily they are back down some now but they still can feel like just dead weights on my chest sometimes and I know if I list some weight they would be much more comfortable.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 3:27 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am not overweight but sympathize with you because I've been unhappy about weight for a great deal of my life. Focus on bing healthy and not so much about the scale.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• After having my two children my body was feeling sluggish and it required a lot mor energy to do the same things I was doing before they came into the picture. I really didn't like that feeling. Even though I wasn't considered overweight my body was acting like it was and I couldn't wear jeans that fit right. I didn't like wearing baggy jeans and I was having trouble finding a pair that I was comfortable wearing. It took a lot of time to get back in shape though.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 2:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i hate not being able to climb stairs without breathing hard... i'm 8 mo pregnant right now and just being so out of breath is making me want to get this pregnancy over with so I can get back in shape :P
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 2:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2010