your favorite TV show???

Which one, and why?

innulik2000

Asked by innulik2000 at 3:25 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• Hmm, Grey's Anatomy
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 3:26 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Raising Sextuplets, Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens and Tori & Dean... there's a few
    EvieMoms

Answer by EvieMoms at 3:36 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• OMG hands down, Grey's Anatomy!!!! So sad Izzie has left the show because she was my favorite. Now I think my favorite is Dr.Bailey and Meredith. But I love them all!!! The writers of that show are just awesome!!!! Its funny and clever and dramatic at the same time with just the right amount of everything. I cry so much when I watch it and laugh and never get tired of it. I'm counting down the days till the next season premiere. I even got dh hooked on it last season. The season finale was better than any movie I saw in the theatre the whole year!! Plus I learn medical facts sometimes lol
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:58 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Amazing Race, Big brother, Hell's Kitchen, Survivor, The Bachelor, Ice Road Truckers, Deadliest Catch, Master Chef, House Hunters International......any reality TV really!
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 5:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have too many to pick one. I love Grey's Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, Vampire Diaries, American Idol, House, WWE Raw & SmackDown.
    Tink0711

Answer by Tink0711 at 6:31 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Sons of Anarchy
    Shaylyn318

Answer by Shaylyn318 at 7:49 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Friends is still my favorite. Although it became very old sitcom , but still i love it and like to watch it's funny favorite episodes. I mostly gonna watch Friends online, when i feel suck hard bored myself and don't find any thing new in my other favorite running shows, at that time, Friends always helpful me to bring back my smile on stress/ gloomy face. That's why it always my favorite and it just a best sitcom for ever for me.

lisa5642

Answer by lisa5642 at 8:01 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Trueblood. It's vampires with a sense of humor, lots of sex and violence, and based (loosely) on one of my favorite book series. Sadly, this season is over, though.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:53 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• my favorite is Ghost Hunters. i love anything and everything that goes with ghosts and hauntings!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:26 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Lost, but now that it's over I will have to find another.
    emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 9:34 AM on Sep. 14, 2010