Have you started to feel old yet? Haha... If so, when?

I just turned 30 and I had to go through that "I'm not in my 20's" mini mid life crisis phase. I feel better now, for the most part I still feel pretty young. But man, there a some days when I just feel old! How about you ladies???

Amanda

EvieMoms

Asked by EvieMoms at 3:33 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when I was 30 I started to feel old. Then at 35 & 40 REALLY sucked!!! BUT, I look great still-YAY! LOL
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 4:01 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• OMG YES!!!! I turned 27 a few months ago and it hit me-I am not in my early 20's any more!!!! More and more people calling me ma'am too-ugh!!! I wish they would say "miss" or "mrs." It sounds more young and ladylike. Every now and then I still get flirted with by men but not so much these days because I always have dd with me lol. But at Chili's last week when the server brought out our food he said,"This is for you, pretty girl" to dd and to me said,"Here you are,babe" and that was good lol since dh was right there. Dh told me I still look 19 but with more "mature bone structure" so I freaked out analyzing that lol. Still not sure what he meant by that and dh is too tactful (and wise) to say.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I'm 30 and feeling wonder
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 5:03 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• hmm, well i'm 33, started feelin old around 30 but not cause of age, just cause that's when my health started getting worse, I have arthritis and enough diseases to be over 60 and I feel it!
    SionedOfSyr

Answer by SionedOfSyr at 6:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I didn't feel old until I had to keep up with grandchildren (starting 6 years ago)!! Then my body let me know things are definitely changing.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• 30 was hard, but 40 was a walk in the park. Now at 44 I feel good, with the exception of my 5 kids who are trying their darndest to kill me lol!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I felt old after 30. I had silver hair when I 13 years old. So, I have felt old forever.
    SasyCasy71

Answer by SasyCasy71 at 2:26 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I'm not afraid to admit I'm 36. Sometimes I feel old, especially after a long day at work. Sometimes the parents get to me more than the kids, which are 3 and 4. Most of the time I can't believe I'm already approaching my 40's.
    For the most part, I still feel 19 just not so indestructible. I now understand I have my limits.
    Danaefm

Answer by Danaefm at 8:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2010