loving your kids

Do you love them all equally, or you have favorites? Only the truth!!!

innulik2000

Asked by innulik2000 at 3:47 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• Luckily I only have one as yet, but I love him to bits and wants to spoil him endlessly. I think a firstborn will always have a special place in your heart...
    Doreen633

Answer by Doreen633 at 4:08 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I agree with doreen.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Honestly: When I had my first it was a boy and I really had just wanted all girls. I didn't know anything about little boys, never had a brother or grew up playing with them. I was disapointed a bit the whole 9 mons. Then when he was bon I instantly fell head over heels in love. Suddenly dh looked like chopped liver lol. I was nuts about ds. Then when I got pregnant the 2nd time I feared I couldn't possibly love another baby as much, that firstborn would have a love advantage. Then she was born and I instantly fell in love with her just as much!! It was like being a first-time mom again in a sense because it was a first girl. I don't think hormones allow you to really not fall in love lol. I love both just as much, 100% equally and I know taht any future ones will be the same!!! What's really nice is that dd and ds really love each other too !!!!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I've just one lil angel and love him so much
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:22 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• well I only have one so I dont have to worry about that yet. I hope I dont have any favorites, I was the middle child and I always felt like I wasnt loved as much as my older sister or younger brother, typical middle child syndrome, I know, but I dont want my kids to feel the same way.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:27 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I love both my kids. But sometimes think I love my oldest more, since I spent more time with her. But now she is older and well lets just say, getting her own attitude, and now love my youngest since she is quieter and not as mouthy. Honestly my love depends on the day but I wouldn't trade either of them for anyone.
    Carol936

Answer by Carol936 at 7:58 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I only have one so I dont have that problem. She gets all my love no sharing.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2010