John and Kate plus 8

Who here watches that? I think its crazy nuts that she has sextuplets! Plus twins. It would be to much for me. What would you do if you found out you were having sextuplets after twins? I would go insane! But I do love that show!

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well... I'd take it how it is. If God thought I could handle 8 then he'll get me through it too. I'd also get a hysterectomy. :)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i'd cry
    cjjustlex

Answer by cjjustlex at 7:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i would be glad.

what else would you do?
    Anonymous

• I would start my own show!
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 7:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I'd probably cry and then embrace the fact that I was going to have 6 more beautiful babies.
    Anonymous

• I'd be excited, lol =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I would probably be shocked and then get used to the idea and hope to God that I would have people there to help me. And I would get a hysterectomy also!!! An undoable one to so it doesnt tempt me. lol
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I'd be happy cuz they paid for me to have plastic surgery to be on tv LOL!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Honestly, I would cry. I think I would be able to handle it, but it would be very scary while I was pregnant. Eventually I would plan and get excited... but it would be shocking, and a HUGE life changer.
    Knowing 8 kids couldnt possibly get the love and attention from me that my one daughter gets would make me sad. On the other hand, they would have eachother, and they would get to grow up together.

P.S. I think Jon and Kate do a great job! Their kids always look happy.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:50 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I think they're kids are happy b/c they have lots of money now and they're on tv. Which means a lot of stuff was given to them. For someone like us, it would be REALLY hard to buy a big house and 8 of everything you need. However, I would take what God gave me like i said b4
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2008