this pregnancy is different

my first pregnancy i must have been fatter cuz this time around my stomach is SO TIGHT....i cnt hardly move at 35 weeks. i must of had more cushion or sumthin last time i am sooo miserable any1 else hav this problem

MiMiBreezy

Asked by MiMiBreezy at 5:35 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep my belly is def. tight and at times it hurts so bad. Really the only way I can get comfort is to lay on my side but then my hips start hurting. So do we really have a win in this situation. I think not except to have the baby. LOL!! Not to much longer and good luck to you!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 5:43 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• The pain and discomfort may be caused how the baby is positioned or how large this one is compared to the last. The good news is your in the home stretch, good luck!

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:50 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• yes its almost over...i feel like shes gonna pop out any minute how tight my stomach is
    MiMiBreezy

Comment by MiMiBreezy (original poster) at 5:53 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• every pregnancy is different. Just like very child is different. it goes with the personality
    zionprincess

Answer by zionprincess at 6:58 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• When I was pregnant my stomach was also tight. I felt like I was going to split open at any moment. The only relief I had was when I took an HOT shower. Which happen three to four times a day. That was real relief for me. Congratulation and Good Luck !!
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 8:49 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• With my third I really felt like my stomach was about to split open at any minute. Good Luck!!!
    ttfntigger13

Answer by ttfntigger13 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i feel like a stuffed turkey...lol
    MiMiBreezy

Comment by MiMiBreezy (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2010