How do you like being pregnant?

I like being preggo it makes me feel womanly...however I hate being sick and when im pregnant i am super susceptible to getting sick ughhh. and the uncomfortability sucks as well as getting stretch marks. this is my second and with my first no stretch marks now at 35 weeks they r popping out of everywhere. its depressing. its probably easier being preggo when u have a good supportive man caring for you and doing things for you.

MiMiBreezy

Asked by MiMiBreezy at 5:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I loved being pregnant, I never felt better. The beginning I was tired and at the end it was hard to move around but I still loved being preggers.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:58 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I never felt more sexy than when I was pregnant both times. I felt really important too. Only complaint was heartburn.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:02 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I hate being pregnant. I just feel so uncomfortable the whole time. I could barely walk by the end of this last one and my oldest one was not having that at all.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 7:06 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I guess every woman has a love/hate relationship with pregnancy of course there are things that I can complain about but it is a miracle that is happening inside your body. And each day is an amazing experience. I love it for the most part. The only thing I can complain about now is the bed rest. This Mommy is not used to just sitting around but I cant complain about being waited on hand and foot. It can get aggervating at times but not to much longer!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 7:38 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I loved being pregnant! Could do without the nausea, but that didn't last long. And it was the only time in my life when I could eat whatever I wanted and not gain excess weight! Gained 16 pounds with first and 23 with second
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:43 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my baby. I loved rubbing on my stomach. I can remember when I first felt the baby move. I like all the cute outfits that showed off my belly. I loved it !!!
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 8:40 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• oh yeah i love the baby bump...but only before it turns into a whale! lol
    MiMiBreezy

Comment by MiMiBreezy (original poster) at 8:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010