Do you adult content

consider yourself sexy,If yes why

A11

Asked by A11 at 6:03 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes. I have a lot of nice qualaties and take good care of myself and have not compromised my body to get the man that I have. In other words, I do not look, act or talk like a slut!!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:06 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• No

Answer by louise2 at 6:06 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Face yes, from the neck downwrds ... forget it.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:17 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• No. I have a hard time thinking of myself as sexy too.
    Ks_mom94

Answer by Ks_mom94 at 6:23 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Not anymore. I like my face, but my body is suffering. Before DD I was a TOTAL 10. Big perky boobs, curvy skinny waste & strong sexy legs. NOT ANY MORE! I've been trying real hard to diet though. I do good for 2 weeks & then i break down & pig out. If i can keep up with it for a few months, i will be so proud of myself!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:01 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• not anymore.before my babies oh yes. i was 100lbs nice body,cute clothes and i was short,fixed my hair,dyed it sometimes and wore makeup more
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 7:51 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• absolutely! Physically I look amazing, my body is in fantastic shape ( I have worked incredibly hard to maintain my body), I have a beautiful face (or at least I have been told), I carry myself with confidence (not cockiness)
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 8:04 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yes eventhough I am not thin. I have a nice personality. O.k. I'm not conceeded. Just saying,
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:39 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have my moments, it depends on how you feel that day...sometimes I feel so sexy and other times I feel like ugh...As far as men, I've been told I am sexy and beautiful many times...but who cares what they think!
    mom-de-uno

Answer by mom-de-uno at 11:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• First let me state that this is not very important to me in life. But yes I would consider myself to be sexy. I try...for MYSELF to be soft and girly and smell good, and look nice. My Dh sent me a text yesterday saying it was 12:50 a.m. and he was laying next to me watching me sleep and that even after all these years I still turn him on...it really made my day.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010