Are you

satisfied with your life

A11

Asked by A11 at 6:04 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• yes

Answer by louise2 at 6:05 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• For the most part yes. I still long to better it, but who doesn't? What would the world be without improvement and goals?
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• overall yes, right now no, lol
    SionedOfSyr

Answer by SionedOfSyr at 6:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• overall, but I could do with some changes
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I don't know if I'm really satisfied but I can live with it.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 6:20 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Overall. I'm madly in love with my SO and him with me. I have great kids in the grand scheme of things. Could have more money, but who couldn't. I have to get over this hump of Chemo and Radiation but I'm over half way through with that, then I can get back on track with my life!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:25 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i am never satisfied. it is a curse and a blessing. i always keep striving for improvement but i always want more. what is it the rolling stones said "i can't get no satisfaction!" ; )
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 6:36 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Cindy18 - i wish you the best with that! you have a great attitude : )
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 6:37 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yes i am.

I have been bored lately though. I count my blessings daily, but money has not been as good as it was a few years ago. So, we've cut WAY back which is OK. But, i just find myself bored a lot trying to find small cheap things to do to entertain myself. UNLESS DD is with me. When she is here i am less bored. She's been at her dads the past 3 days though & i am just bored out of my mind. I keep thinking about travel & expensive courses i would like to take. Not happening any time soon.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:56 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I love my life. There are things I wish I could change or or that some current issues were resolved but then I might not be where I am now...and this I keep reminding myself, "I can't think of anyother time in my life that I would like to be when this time is what I would have to give up."
    lee63

Answer by lee63 at 7:38 AM on Sep. 14, 2010