Do you think

being allowed to save someone else's picture from cafemom should be allowed? Do you think they should disable that feature?

Reason asking is someone took my best friends photo on here and edited it into and insult and are now making fun of it in a group. She doesn't know and I reported it because I thought it was wrong. Should I have just let it be?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 6:08 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Wow. I would definitely have done what you did. I wish people would stop being so dumb on CM!!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:10 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• ya i do.
    but CM does it cuz they are scared of pedophiles copying kid's pics more than anything.
    Which honeslty if they wanted kid's pics they'd find a way to get them from here and plenty more of them on a google search
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• You did the right thing!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• No. Definitely don't ignore because the longer it goes on the more it hurts her.
    sannariet

Answer by sannariet at 6:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Thanks I am hoping and praying it it deleted before she wakes up in the morning. She might laugh about it but on the inside I do not think she will find it funny. I have a sense if humor and I don't think this is funny.
    JAJA_Steele

Comment by JAJA_Steele (original poster) at 6:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I was under the impression that once you put a picture on-line anywhere, someone can find it, save it and do with it what they want. I don't think this is an exclusive problem to Cafemom.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:22 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Actually a lot of sites do have that feature disabled, I guess it just teaches people to be more careful
    JAJA_Steele

Comment by JAJA_Steele (original poster) at 6:23 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• You did the right thing!
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 6:46 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• You did the right thing....I would have reported her too.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:40 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I know that there is an option in groups anyway to disable the ability to copy pictures. With that said, don't ever post anything on the internet that you don't want other people to be able to get to and do what they want to with it!

It's childish, but it's a risk you (she) take(s) posting pictures!
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 8:22 AM on Sep. 14, 2010