Do you go caroling at Christmas?

I love caroling. It's so much fun.

L.A.F.outloud

Asked by L.A.F.outloud at 6:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Holidays

• no but when i was a kid/young teen still going to church us kids would go to the nursing home and sing to the residents and we would do it to the older people that wasnt able to attend church much we would go to there house sing and give them a fruit basket
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 7:44 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yes :)
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 6:24 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• nope not where I live..ppl would look at you like you were nuts of either greet you with a gun and suggest you move off of their property!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 6:27 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• This is going to sound so mean...LOL! But last year, i was in the middle of watching something very interesting & no...i didn't have T-VO or whatever it's called. And here come these caroling folks just waiting to sing for me. I was shocked & i did like it, but one song was enough. I felt like i HAD to stand there & listen to them sing 4 songs. Every time one song ended, i was about to say "thank you, that was awesome" And then they would just start singing again. I was thinking "Hurry up folks, I'm missing my show" LOL!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• lol @ Zoey. Yeah...i kind of felt interupted. If i KNEW they were caroling that night, it would have helped me prepare. I would have made them hot chocolate or something.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:53 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Sad to say no. I use to has a child with my 4-H club, but I don't anymore. I do love to though.

Ks_mom94

Answer by Ks_mom94 at 6:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Not I'd like to but my family are party poopers
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:23 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• no, its not something they do around here. People act like your interupting them
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:48 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Not since I was a kid.... we don't even get them around here....
    It was fun then, but I am to old to being standing in the cold singing now...LOL....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:06 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• No! And I think I'd be really freaked out if people showed up here singing on our doorstep!! It's a nice concept... but odd at the same time... LOL

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 8:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2010