be alone on a desserted island or be stranded at the mall black friday without any money?

steveiguana

Asked by steveiguana at 7:04 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in

• Give me the island!! I hate going out on Black Friday, money or not!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:05 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• LOL! Tropical island!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:05 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• The Mall, I can just leave and walk home (or call DH for a lift), but at least I can get home.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:06 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• The deserted island. You can't pay me enough money to go into a retail store on Black Friday. There is nothing in the world I want that bad.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 7:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am a people watcher and I LOVE black Friday. I have been hanging out for the last 7 years watching people fight over an item when there is a whole pallet of the same item behind them. I also look at what is hot in craft and home decorating thaat I cold adapt, make, and give away for gifts.
    lee63

Answer by lee63 at 7:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• depends on how long I had to wait at each. If I had to be on the island for a long time then I would go to the mall and vise versa.
    shadowskitten

Answer by shadowskitten at 7:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• island for sure
    muptgirl23

Answer by muptgirl23 at 7:30 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I wouldn't want to be a lone on an island :( So, I'd take the mall on black Friday with no money, not like I haven't done that before, lol.

Paix

Answer by Paix at 7:35 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• depends where the island is, is it somewhere hot and sunny, or an island somewhere in the extreme North?
    Angelgirl25

Answer by Angelgirl25 at 7:41 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• The island. I refuse to leave my house on black Friday. No sale is worth the craziness and idiots.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:00 AM on Sep. 14, 2010