Sleep?

So i went to the doc yesterday and they told me to pay close attention to my pains now because at anytime it could be the beginning of labor!!! YAY. But anyway i havent slept all night in months well until last night. I didnt even wake up to use the bathroom. I feel so rested today. But ive been up for about an hour and a half and my little one has only moved a few times compaired to his normal beating me to death in the mornings. Is my rest and his a sign of something coming soon or would u say it was just a needed sleep for us both??

tiffany0317

Asked by tiffany0317 at 7:26 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Congratulation to you and your family. The baby is resting, getting ready for his/her big day. Now you can relax alittle yourself and get ready for the big day too. Good luck !!!!
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 8:35 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I'm glad you got some much needed sleep! I did last night as well! My DS usually wakes up multiple times last night, but didn't wake up AT ALL! I'm 34 weeks, so it was much needed as well!

The further along you get, the less room the baby has to move, which means you probably won't be feeling the baby move AS much. I've also been told that when you are close to having the baby, the movements decrease as well. I know my daughter is never very active in the morning. It's always in the afternoon and right before bed when she decides to get excited and begin kicking me repeatedly over and over again.
    AMZF812

Answer by AMZF812 at 7:33 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Things that make you say hmmmm. They do say that babies get less active when labor is getting ready to start. But mine seems to be very active even during contractions. So each baby is different I guess. I would love to have sleep. Even though she isnt here yet she still wakes me up at 4:30 every morning and normally I can go back to sleep but this morning..ugghhh. Maybe she is just getting me ready for when she is here. Good luck to you and I hope this is the beginning of labor for you.
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 7:34 AM on Sep. 14, 2010