How can you spot the undesirables and not-alloweds on here?

With as many members as there are, there has to be some non-moms. We could find out who they are somehow. They should all get their screen names and pics posted on a Cafemom Wall of Shame, lol.

Or would that do any good as they could make new names for themselves with totally different info (if any).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There are men on here and non-moms but who's to say they are not TTC or in the process of adopting. Who's to say the men are not single and having the same issues we are because they are the full time caregivers to the kid(s).......each person has their own situation that has brought them here good and bad - don't judge until they do something to deserve being placed on a "Wall of Shame". :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 7:35 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• It doesn't bother me that there are non moms here. Or if there are a few men even. If someone's advise or opinion is genuine and helpful then I don't care who is giving it. Anything else gets ignored.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:34 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• You know I am sure there are non-moms here but as long as they are following the rules I don't really care that much but yes they would just create a new screen name.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:30 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I don't care if their moms, non-moms or dads posing as moms. As long as they're respectful, i could care less.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:36 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have wondered about that. But I don't think it bothers me too much if there are people posing as moms. I think a lot of people will eventually moms. And then there are the dads who just want advise too.
    Danaefm

Answer by Danaefm at 7:50 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• The only one I think should go on your "Wall of Shame" should be the nanny who posed as her charges' mother and was trying to meet other moms on here in some central location (like Canada) with the boys in tow. Just shameful.
    shadowskitten

Answer by shadowskitten at 7:53 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Keep it respectful and it shouldn't matter. There are some dads who are raising kids... so why shouldn't they beable to get the same advice... and if its a aspiring mom... best of luck and she is just getting a reality check from us all
    SUNFLOWER80T

Answer by SUNFLOWER80T at 10:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2010