To first time Mommas?

How are you guys feeling? How has the pregnancy went to far and are you getting nervous? Do you feel ready?

My pregnancy has went good until here recently. I am currently on bed rest as some of you may know. Im just trying to concentrate on keeping my little angel in my comfy belly. But Im anxious and nervous. Im ready to see her but dont want to. I feel like I dont have everyting I need. How do you ladies get passed these feelings and know that everyting is going to be ok when it comes time?

confusedgirl919

Asked by confusedgirl919 at 7:47 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm miserable, I'll admit. I'm only 16 weeks, but I've got back pain like no other, and I've gained over 30 pounds...I can't wait for this to be over. I keep telling myself there'll be a beautiful little baby after this is over...but it seems like it'll never end.
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 7:56 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am not currently preggo but I am a new mommy and I know what you are going through. It's like you are excited and scared to death all at the same time. Honestly my nervousness didn't go away until the baby was born, but you will do fine. You always hear people say that when your baby is born you just know what needs to be done and for me that was true. I didn't believe it when I would hear that though. You will do fine!! The fact that you are concerned about this is a great sign that you are mommy material!! lol. You will have a routine and feel like a baby expert before you know it. Truthfully, a lot of it is trial and error. You try something and if it works, great. If not, move to something else. It will be ok!! And as for not having everything you need, I found out that you don't really need as much as you think you do. I bought all kinds of stuff and ended up not using half of it!!
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 7:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Thank you!! This makes me feel a little better. I just remember when I found out I was pregnant and thought it was going to take forever. Now here I sit knowing that even though Im only 31 weeks it can be anyday now and I feel like I dont have enough time. LOL!! But I guess that can be with alot of things in life!! Thank you again!! Glad Im not the only one feeling like this or felt like this!!
    confusedgirl919

Comment by confusedgirl919 (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2010