Do you think that female reporters should go into NFL players locker rooms?

Ines Sainz's last name sounds like "science," tweeted about feeling increasingly "uncomfortable" in the Jets locker room as players' antics and murmurs about her body reached a crescendo, she was the object of comments that would make a halfback blush.

You know, jokes about end zones and players hard at work.

Sainz's pulchritudinous posterior is said to have an entire fan site dedicated to it.

Even her network, the Mexican-owned TV Azteca, shot a ridiculous closeup of her crotch as she tried to report on a Honduras versus Costa Rica soccer game.

Still, does the 32-year-old blond "ask for it" by wearing skintight jeans and teeny tops in a testosterone-charged locker room...

(Just the article, WHO REALLY ASKS FOR IT, but maybe she could have dressed more demurely I mean I would have but I also dont have the body that she has either!

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 7:48 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think she kind of does ask for it. If she does not like it, then she should wear soemthing that covers her more. Men (especially when together) are sicko's. Everyone knows that.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• WHY NOT?
    CarolineDezon

Answer by CarolineDezon at 7:54 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Not especially, I just don't care but when it comes to suing, she needs to think twice about what she wishes for. She wanted the job and most of those football players have no problem "dropping the towel", teasing etc in front of any woman who wants to be in their midst right after a game. IF she is being harassed in any way then she should go through proper channels. Everyone is so sue happy these days. She looks like she does dress a bit sexily for a sportscaster in her position imo
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:59 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I don't know who she is, but I think that a woman who dresses immodestly on purpose has no ground to complain when men make lewd comments about her. Isn't that why she's dressing immodestly -- to attract the attention of the the other half of the species? If you don't want men to make lewd comments, dress appropriately. (THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT I THINK THAT A WOMAN IS ASKING TO BE PHSYICALLY ACCOSTED!)

I think that female reporters in male locker rooms is a ratings grab. Women do not need to be in the same locker room with men for any reason I can think of. Send in a male reporter. The women can work the sidelines or the booth or the after-game reports.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 8:02 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

Answer by itsmesteph11

No she isnt the one that pushing for this, its others that saw what was going on that decided to make this a big deal, She said that she was just ignoring it. It was embarassing but she wouldnt have told anybody!
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 8:04 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• think that female reporters in male locker rooms is a ratings grab. Women do not need to be in the same locker room with men for any reason I can think of. Send in a male reporter. The women can work the sidelines or the booth or the after-game reports.

Okay May, this I honestly agree with. Why are you in a room with naked men?
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 8:05 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Women have no place in a male's locker room. Sorry thats just me. A bunch of wound up guys & a female most likely wearing something that catches the eye? Yea can you say law suit. thats all it is. If she can't handle the heat she needs to get the heck out. Also No I dont think she asked for it, but at the same time, I mean You go into a MALES locker room, you know whats gonna happen. If she didn't like it she should have told her boss.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:08 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• She knew what she was getting into. She is not new at this. Heck she had her ta tas hanging out on the Today Show.
    countryspun

Answer by countryspun at 8:18 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I never understood why ANY reporters were back there,,,,LET THE MEN SHOWER AND DRESS first!!

But especially a WOMAN in a testerone filled locker room..come on...with naked men who are in an agressive atmosphere....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:28 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• There's no reason for ANY reporter to be in the locker room. They don't do it for women's sports, so why for men's? It's still just as "inappropriate". The point is, they never go into the women's locker room. At best they'll go into a lounge area outside it where everyone is fully clothed and getting ready to go out, but they don't go anywhere someone is changing. If anyone even suggested they start going, people would be livid. (just imagine the first time they tried to do an interview live from the locker room after the local college's girls basketball victory - the parents that weren't on the phone with a lawyer would be loading guns).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:28 AM on Sep. 14, 2010