Where did you go or want to go on your honeymoon?

My hubby and I spent a glorious week in the Smoky Mountains. Wbu?

DereksBabyMomma

Asked by DereksBabyMomma at 7:51 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wanted to go somewhere where I could be alone with my husband. We didn't have money so I guess spending the night at South Padre Island near our home would have been nice. Now, I would like to go to England for a month. It would be nice to sight see around with my husband and not have to worry about the kids. Just a chance to get away from it all and get to know one another again.
    Danaefm

Answer by Danaefm at 7:54 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I would like to go to Australia or Bahamas
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 7:59 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• We drove around Europe.  We went to France, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:06 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• No honeymoon for us ;(. Since we have been married we have traveled a lot, some highlights are Alaska, Victoria B.C, Mexico, Vancouver, we did the olympics in Utah, but the highlight so far has been a month in Australia. We are leaving tomorrow for Florida and then we will be cruising the Carribean. We take our daughter and I love every minute!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 8:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• We spent a week in Bonaire scuba diving. (It's off the coast of Venezuela). It was absolutely amazing; this little bitty island (3 miles x 7 miles) in the middle of nowhere. They had wild donkeys and iguanas, and a flamingo reserve. We got a rental truck that was designed to hold scuba gear. We had some great dives, the fish were spectacular. We had 150 ft + visibility every day. We want to retire there!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:26 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I went to Toronto.
    shortcake120

Answer by shortcake120 at 8:50 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• We went to Gettysburg, PA for the weekend. Exactly what I wanted, been a Civil War buff for a very long time, almost 20 years, and have always wanted to go.
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 8:50 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• 2 weeks in Hawaii.......fantastic!
    Ineedmyfix

Answer by Ineedmyfix at 9:51 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I would like to go to Peru or to Australia or France...so many places I'd love to go to!
    mom-de-uno

Answer by mom-de-uno at 10:59 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• We did Niagara Falls and Toronto. My dh had lived in Toronto for 17 years and it was the first time he had gone since moving back to the states.

I would love to take the family to Ireland in October for our fifth anniversary but it will have to wait to see if I get my bonus or not, LOL!
    NEMommaOf3

Answer by NEMommaOf3 at 11:01 AM on Sep. 14, 2010