When you first got pregnant, did you secretly hope for a girl or a boy?

Carol936

Asked by Carol936 at 8:08 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• a Boy and it was
    kelly5890

Answer by kelly5890 at 8:10 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i'm secretly hoping for a girl...but time will tell...we're going to be surprised and won't find out until march.
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 8:12 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• No. I just wanted a healthy baby and I was blessed with healthy babies with all three pregnancies.
    countryspun

Answer by countryspun at 8:14 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I'm ashamed to say that I really wasn't quite so secret about it. I thought I had wanted a boy and did the gender determination test (which is crap BTW), and everything told me boy. Until the ultrasound. I wouldn't trade my beautiful princess for anything in the world, and I couldn't even imagine anything differently or be any happier. I think it's okay to wish for something, especially in this case, because you won't be disappointed no matter what you get!!
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 8:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• With my 1st I was in HS so I wanted a girl..turned out he was a little boy and I am so glad I didnt get what I wanted lol. My 2nd I wanted a girl and that is what we got :) and my baby is a boy and if we have another I want another boy so my daughter is the only girl
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 8:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Boy...and I got another one!
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:20 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yes, I did and I hoped for a boy.But I was blessed with my little angel Talial. Maybe the next time we'll get a boy.
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 8:22 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I wanted another girl, but was blessed with an amazing little boy! Truthfully, I was a bit disappointed when I found out he was a boy, but that sure didn't last long! :)
    Aingls

Answer by Aingls at 8:30 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i've wanted a boy with all of my pregnancies and I'm pregnant again (makes my 4th baby & last pregnancy) and i think this is my chance to get my boy! I love my girls to death don't get me wrong, but I grew up with just a sister and i always wanted a brother so i guess that carried on to me wanting a brother for my kids!
    mrsrooks

Answer by mrsrooks at 8:31 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• A boy, because I didn't think I would know what to do with a girly-girl. I got a girly-girl, and I don't know what to do with her. LOL
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:04 AM on Sep. 14, 2010