What would you do if your boyfriend leaves a picture of him and his ex up even though you told him it bothers you?

MommyofTwo1016

Asked by MommyofTwo1016 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• Does his ex and him have children?? Is the ex, alive? Do they still talk?? Do you live there? I was living with my ex and he kept a picture of his ex wife for his kids. But, if there were no kids I'd take it down. My sister's husband passed away, and she has pictures of him up, it bothers her boyfriend, but she still needs them there, plus the kids use them to talk to their daddy.
    ph0xdlady

Answer by ph0xdlady at 1:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• a former boyfriend of mine had pictures of his ex up around his house. i found it quite weird and asked him why and he was very blount in saying he still missed her. needless to say our encounters ended shortly after that
    psychomom58

Answer by psychomom58 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• My husband had a shoebox full of stuff from his ex. I told him once we were married it had to go. He never found the time to get rid of them so one day I went through everything. I took out everything that had her in it and gave it to my aunt to put away. Once we are married for 5 years, I am trashing it. The only thing I kept ws his prom picture with her.
    motherdearest

Answer by motherdearest at 2:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• if he didn't have kids with her i'd tell him he needs to take it down or i'd dump his ass. he is not over her if he has pics of her hanging around, do you really want someone with that baggage?
    hiddenpoet

Answer by hiddenpoet at 2:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• He's a jerk if he's not willing to do something as small as take down his pictures of his ex. Start putting up your own pics of your ex and see if he likes it. I'm sure he won't.
    Anonymous

• If they have children together, then I would say it is ok, for him to have the pic., but why does it need to be posted up? He can find somewhere else to put if, like a pic album. If they don't have children, tear it up!!!
    Short3

Answer by Short3 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• IF THE PERSON WAS PASTED ON I COULD UNDERSTAND...IF KIDS IN PIC~HAVE IN LARGED WITH HER CUT OUT...BUT SORRY ALL OTHER REASONS-ARE A NO GO. I WOULD THROW IN OUT. THE WAY I SEE IT YOU DONT NEED PICS OF EX'S. I DONT HAVE ANY. WHY DO YOU NEED THEM? THATS THE PAST-LET IT GO~MEMORIES ARE IN YOUR HEAD (IF NEEDED) AND WHEN YOUR WITH NEW PEOPLE, HAVE "RESPECT" FOR THEIR FEELINGS~~NO??? THROW IT OUT!!! :) ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 6:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• An ex is an ex for a reason otherwise why isn't that peson with them? Having a kid with his ex or not, that picture should be out of the question and not displayed! That's not right to have an ex's picture up while they are with someone else. That's mond games he's playing. Shit, go take it down and either ask him to put it in a box, or throw it out.
    Anonymous

• drag out a pic of me and my ex. if he know it bothers you, talking obviously isn't working. my ex would be hanging on my wall. what's good for the gander is good for the goose.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• what's good for the gander is good for the goose.

What's good for the geese is good for the gander

; ) lol

Anonymous