looking for a little more

i want to know how i can spice up mine and my husband sack time? its not bad at all but i just dont want him to get bored and i dont know what new stuff i can do so just wondering if anyone has any tips

Mrs.Jolly

Asked by Mrs.Jolly at 7:50 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• bring another women in, LOL JK..thats not the thing to do but usually if you ask a guy thats what they want! Try toys! Or have sex in different places that you would never think about! Like dressing rooms, in public (that no one can see you) different parts of the house something like that.
    Anonymous

• I honastly do the most screwed up kinky things for my boyfriend and i still am afriad he is board so if any of you have tips for me as well id appreciate it!!! lol thanks
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• toys, massage oils, sexy outfits. Check out one of the adult websites to get some ideas. Then you can see what you are comfortable with. You can try adamandeve.com to start.
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• How would he feel about going 2 a local adult store w/u 2 get some ideas? If u think he'd b game, then GO 4 IT!!!!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2008