How many of you....? (Not sure where to put this)

Think of your pre-natal visits as a way to get out of the house? lol I know I do. I get so tired of staying in the house all day! I just wanted to see if I was the only one who thought like this or not...misery loves company, you know. lol

DereksBabyMomma

Asked by DereksBabyMomma at 8:22 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt that way when I was pregnant too. :) I have such a boring life.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:26 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I was a military wife and anytime i was preg.. it was a big thrill to get out of the house.. To my dr.s appointment especially to for my appointments. I was on High Risk so i had many appointments.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 8:27 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• this is definately where "high risk" is an advantage, huh? i'm high risk :(
    DereksBabyMomma

Comment by DereksBabyMomma (original poster) at 8:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• It has been 15 years since I had my kids, and I felt the same way. I was looking for any excuse to get out.
    M0m0f2T33nB0ys

Answer by M0m0f2T33nB0ys at 8:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• yes, i love when i dont have to take my 3yr old (rare) and i hope the appt is long bc its a break
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 8:37 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Mine are such a chore to get to, that i see them almost as the bane of my existence at this point. (33 weeks), but i take every opportunity i can to leave the house. Need to check the mail? i'll go! Need milk? i want to go! Grocery shopping day!!!!! i get excited about leaving because i am on bed rest and get bored out of my skull. The fiance is gone 11 hours a day to work, so it is just me in the apartment.
    Oobersezzy

Answer by Oobersezzy at 9:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2010