How can I spend more 1-on-1 time with each of my kids? I have a 6 year old, 3 year old, & 8 month old...also pregnant with my 4th?!

mrsrooks

Asked by mrsrooks at 8:33 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• Get others to help. While the 6 yr old is in school have someone watch the 8 mth old and do something with the 3 yr old and then switch off.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 8:35 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yup, or hire someone to be a live-in nanny, and you'll have a lot more time to spend with each child individually, plus it will give you a chance to rest...I have one and one on the way...I'm dying to sleep..lol.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:46 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Were you having issues balancing this before you were pregnant wiht your 4th? It just comes naturally to me. I just make it happen. DH is gone a lot with his job and I am on my own with them a lot. We have three kids. It has always come natural to both myself and dh to balance it.
    countryspun

Answer by countryspun at 8:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2010