Jennifer Hudson's weightloss...

What do you think about it? I mean i think it is great, but it also bugs me whenever a celeb ( like Sara Rue or any person in general) always talks about how proud they are to be bigger ( or curvy) , and how happy they are with the way they look ( I remember her saying that in an interview)... and then they loose a ton of weight...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it's great and remember they are paid to do it all and the big accomplishment is if they can KEEP it off like Valerie Bertinelli or Marie Osmond did so far and not to gain it all back like Kirstie Alley did. I mean if I were to be paid I'd do it and if I had a trainer to help me, I'd be all for it. It is very hard.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:37 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I know what you mean. I kinda do an eye roll when these celebs become spokes-ppl for the weight loss places. I am not more inclined to join the group simply because you have such-and-such bragging about all the weight they lost (and when your prices are ridiculously high and I know you are paying such-and-such a ton of money to brag on t.v.).
    miraclebabymine

Answer by miraclebabymine at 8:39 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Well Jennifer Hudson is now the spokeswoman for Weight watchers. And those women may have been curvy, but it wasnt a Healthy curvy like Kim Kardashian. They were over weight and needed help losing weight. People always say how happy they are with their bodies, but in reality they have plenty of things they would change, even "perfect" women
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:40 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I agree it seems wrong in a way but it is great that they were able to be more healthy for themselves. At least Jennifer Hudson used a diet plan that she can stick to for life. Jenny Craig seems to only work while on their diet.

mama_l

Answer by mama_l at 8:41 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• It's easy to lose weight, when you're a celebrity. You can afford to hire personal trainers.
    shortcake120

Answer by shortcake120 at 8:44 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• she's loks good
    kandie01

Answer by kandie01 at 8:50 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I think it is great. But what about the rest of us who can't afford personal trainers or weight lost programs. Show me a person whho loses the weight without all that then I will be ecstatic.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 10:26 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Denial is not just a river in Egypt baby!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:55 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• you can still be happy about your weight yet lose it to be healthier! i say whatever about celebs
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2010