After marriage and pregnancy is sex still the same, & how can I spice things up? adult content

After 3 pregnancies and being pregnant again, sex is just the last thing on my mind right now and I feel horrible for my hubby

mrsrooks

Asked by mrsrooks at 8:37 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I know how you feel, It's the exact same with me. The one thing that spices things up for us is Lingerie, it makes me feel sexy and attracts my SO like a sex maniac.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:48 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Try new things. Talk to your SO about your feelings and that you do not want him to feel like that part is gone forever, just temporarily difficult for you. Pregnancy can really throw your hormones and emotions into a tailspin. Most days sex just sounds like a chore, but some days, especially closer to the due date, urges may reappear. My doctors always said sex is no problem during pregnancy and I should try whatever I can.

Just after birth though (with ALL 4), I really did not want to anymore. That could last more than a year if I let it. I had to ease back into that game and work up to the levels of enjoyment we had before. Over time we just tried a lot of new things and new positions, porn types, lingerie, and LOTS of open and honest discussion about our current feelings and fears.
    WyndenSkie

Answer by WyndenSkie at 8:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• There are always things to spice up a relationship. Try watching a porn together and add a little sweets to the situation.
    nehi81

Answer by nehi81 at 11:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2010