Can you use Different Siggy's on Other Groups When Ordering Their Siggys?

The reason I ask is because I'm new at this and I don't have many siggys yet. I wanted to use a please and thank you on a group but it was not theirs. I didn't want to offend them, so I didn't use it.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 8:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• As long as it doesnt have the group name on it, it should be fine. Or if the group doesn't have a no advertisement rule then it should be fine.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 9:05 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Does your please and thank you siggy have another group's name on it? If not, then I don't see why not. If it does, you might not want to.
    Shlamoof

Answer by Shlamoof at 9:03 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am a siggy a holic so I think its fine. I use all my siggies they are not saved by groups so I wouldn't be able to remember where I got which siggy . I like the siggies I have so I use them. Check out Graphic Love we have some games to post any ole siggy you have as long as its with the theme of the week.
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/92088
    cindydaisylover

Answer by cindydaisylover at 9:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• If it's a "signature" group I don't use siggies from other groups. It seems kind of rude to me. But I use all my signatures in "regular" groups.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:24 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Every group has its own guidelines link. That would be the place to find out if it's okay or not.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• it depends on the group you join
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 9:00 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Thanks for all your answers, I just don't want to upset anyone. It's hard to remember where you get all of them, because I use different groups. I 'll have to get a system of some sort.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2010