I am 12 weeks pregnant with my 4th child Last night i found brownish blood my underwear and i am waiting for my dr to call back.. has this happend to anyone before? I haven't had anymore since then what do you think?? adult content

3beautbabies

Asked by 3beautbabies at 9:14 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you had sex it could have been from that.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Generally Brown is "okay"...but Bright Red is a bad sign
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 9:17 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• We did the night before but this happened at 6pm the next day.
    3beautbabies

Comment by 3beautbabies (original poster) at 9:17 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i'd say you're ok, but keep waiting for that doctor of yours to call back to be sure.
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 9:20 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have 8 kids and have had several miscarriages but it doesn't sound serious, but still ask your doctor just to be on the safe side...
    momof869

Answer by momof869 at 9:23 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• ive had it before from sex aswell and ive had it from mc but when it was sex its stopped and if it was a mc the brown quickly turned red and heavy. so if it was just spotting youre probably fine...i was 10 wks when i had spotting from sex
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 9:37 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I was 13 weeks with my 4th when I woke up one morning to a huge stain of blood in my sheets. I ran to the er and they did an ultrasound and saw that I had slight placenta previa (where the placenta attaches too close to the cervix and causes bleeding). There's nothing you can to do "fix" it but I did continue to bleed off and on until 18 weeks and everything was fine. Baby came full term vaginally. [the previa had fixed itself by 20 weeks]

Good luck to you...I think everything will be fine though.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I had very light brown spotting from 10 weeks until about 14 weeks, my doc told me not to have sex until there wasnt spotting for a day.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2010