What do I do if my kids love there nanny more than Grandma?

Our nanny is an old family friend who is like a Grandma to my kids.

jshimmy

Asked by jshimmy at 9:18 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well if they are only 1 or 2 then you dont worry about it. Little kids love whoever spends alot of time with them and gives them what they want. They will grow to like Grandma as they get older.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Is there a love meter to measure that? lol Kids can love more than one person. Nanny has probably just shown them stability like Mom so they go right to her. They are still little. Grandma might need to come over more, perhaps offer to babysit if she is nearby?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:43 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• If they seem to love the nanny more, it's because she spends more time with them. Grandma needs to make a concerted effort to see them more often. All in all, they are still little and will probably relate to grandma more later. There is no limit on love, they can love many people but it's going to be based on time spent bonding.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 14, 2010