What did you do the night before your baby was born?

I want to get an idea of what I might be doing when I get ready to have my little angel.

DereksBabyMomma

Asked by DereksBabyMomma at 9:33 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My first one--had sex.
    My second one--In the hospital being induced
    My third one--not quite here yet =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:37 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I was being induced, so I had time to double check we had everything in the car then I went to bed early. I figured it was my last chance for a good nights sleep for awhile.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 9:38 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Didn't sleep LOL. I already had everything done from where I went into labor at 32 weeks with him. From then the only thing that was keeping him in was the meds used to stop my contractions and if they didn't work he was coming.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:38 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I was induced, so the night before, I didn't sleep. I was excited and sick of being huge! (I delivered an 11lb baby natrually)
    Stephernie88

Answer by Stephernie88 at 9:45 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• with ds- had a cookout and ate my heart out lol. i had just found out i was going to have a c section the next day, i wasn't allowed to eat anything after midnight, so i ate till i couldn't eat anymore lol.
    with dd, i was sleeping the night before i started having contractions, i ended up in L&D the next night, but she wasn't born till around 2am so i guess technically i was in labor lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:46 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• 1st one: average night, sleeping
    2nd one: @ work til 10pm, went straight to hospital as I was leaking
    3rd one: @ work earlier that day, rested that night
    4th one: @ work til 10pm, bed at midnight, water broke at 4am
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:46 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• With my first I got in a fight with my husband (because I was so grumpy) and then went to sulk in the bath...then labour started.
    With my second I was window shopping in a trendy area of town and had to walk home and then get my toddler up three flights of stairs and then go pick my husband up from work..haha..(don't worry, my doula drove)
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 9:49 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My first I was waiting to have dinner. A friend of my husbands was bringing chicken wings and mac and cheese. I never got to eat any of it because my water broke before he got to the house and my contractions started to come one strong. Who knows with the next one, but I hope I get to eat ; )
    cloverlover24

Answer by cloverlover24 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i was in labor for 36 hours... so was in the hospital ... losing my mind :)
    SUNFLOWER80T

Answer by SUNFLOWER80T at 10:03 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I relaxed the day before and slept that night. I knew I had a normal doctors appt the next day. While getting ready to go to it, labor started.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:04 AM on Sep. 14, 2010