What the heck is my body doing??? adult content

I am always on here and surfing website after website trying to understand. I know ppl are tired of seeing my questions on this issue. I had an IUD in for 10 months and I have been and I am still breastfeeding my son. While on the IUD I was very very dry and had NO period. So I don't know if the no period is from the breastfeeding or IUD or a combo. I got my IUD out Aug 5th and still NO period. I have been tracking CM. It was sticky, then creamy for almost two weeks, then watery and then I thought I had EWCM but am not sure. I was having slight cramps and bloating but that's gone now. Now it is back to so watery I can't pick it up. I have tested but all BFN. I don't no anymore. I am taking vitex and my son for the past 2 nights has slept 9 hours straight and I cut out a pump session at work and he eats a ton of solid food. I know it takes time but I am just confused.

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 9:37 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It sounds to me like you aren't ovulating yet. Whether it's from the IUD, the breastfeeding, or something else I'm not sure. If I were you I'd start bbt charting. Since you may need to test for many days, weeks, or even months before it shows you O'd it's the cheapest route. I believe my bbt thermometer was around $6. OPKs are around $1/strip for the cheaper ones. If you stop breastfeeding and still aren't Oing then I'd suggest going to see your Dr as you may have some hormonal issues. Good luck.
    smileyashmommy

Answer by smileyashmommy at 12:08 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I had an IUD for only a few months I hated it. It has been two years since I got it out and I am just getting back to normal. I have PCOS as well so really everyones issues are different. But I know that you need to wait it out a little more and just relax it will all happen in its own time.
    countryhotmama

Answer by countryhotmama at 9:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I had an IUD for 5 years before I had my son and never had a problem. I never had a period either. Took it out and got preggo in 2 months. It is just confusing.
    maggiebella25

Comment by maggiebella25 (original poster) at 9:53 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• maybe get a pack of opk to see if your actually ovulating yet good luck
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 11:05 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have a IUD in and love it. I have no period. Sounds to me you are not ovulating.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• It sounds to me like you probably haven't ovulated yet but that you body might be trying to.

You can have times of EWCM off and on for a couple of month before your first postpartum ovulation. It sounds like that is what's happening to you. Are you charting you BBT?
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 8:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2010