Are there websites for dating that have a great success story?

I've tried singlesnet and met two guys there but they both turne out to be jerks. Are there any other websites that other people like that i can try? Anybody ha success on eharmony?

aidansmom111804

Asked by aidansmom111804 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• My mom met her boyfriend on Match.com and my friend met hers on plentyoffish.com, they are both very happy.
    musiclovingmomm

Answer by musiclovingmomm at 8:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My sis has used EHarmony and loves it.

Anonymous

• plentyoffish.com and it is free.
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 8:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• my hub and i met on match.com..4 1/2 yrs and counting....there are jerks out there everywhere, you just have to be more diligent in seeking them out and disposing of them. there's no such thing as a 'jerk-free' dating site.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I have a couple of friends that have done eharmony & they like it because they do the "match" for you by going off your interest & personality. Try it out & see! I haven't heard anything about match to say but good luck!

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 9:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My Hubbie and I didn't even try to find each other..We were on hotornot.com and I came across Him, drooled [lol], clicked yes, and He did also. We started talking on yahoo for a week and then talked on the phone every night for hours at a time, fell in love, and then He moved me out to be with Him only 3 months after finding each other. We've been Married 3 years and have a beautiful Son together..not a day goes by that I am not thankful for hotornot!

It's not even a dating site; it's just to rate photos. Can you say DESTINY? ;P

<3
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 9:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I met my hubby on the meet me section of hotornot.com. He clicked yes to me first and when I logged on later that day I clicked yes to him too. I gave him my yahoo IM and we talked on IM for the week and met in person that weekend.We were both active duty Army so we both lived in barracks on psot so it wasn't hard to meet. After 6 months of dating we got married and celebrated or 3rd anniversary last month. We have a beautiful daughter and another baby on the way. That website was wonderful for me,I met my soulmate.
    curvysoldier83

Answer by curvysoldier83 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My boyfriend and I met on mate1. He was the only guy that actually took the time to send me a nice long message instead of just saying "OMG UR HOT LOLLL" or something stupid like that. The thing I LOVED about mate1 was that it was totally free for women but men only had a three-day trial before they had to pay a monthly fee. That way you could be sure that the men you were talking to weren't just creepy stalkers. I was lucky and talked to my BF before his three-day trial was up. We exchanged IM screennames and talked on there for a good year or so. He then called me and we talked on the phone a few times. We decided to meet in person and then we fell in lurrrrrve xP Here we are, a year and a half later...totally happy yayyy.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:30 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I met my BF on singleparentmeet.com. It is not very expensive either. It was like 20.00 a month. My bf was not within the age range that i was origionally looking 4, but i'm so glad i didn't limit myself. Some sights ask you about those things and screen your matches by what you want. I don't think SPM.com did that. We connected august 2007, then met October 2007 and have been together ever since. He lived an hour and a half away, we moved in w him in June and couldn't be happier!
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 3:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2008