Do you want an answer? Or just people to agree with you?

When you post a question, asking for help, are you open minded to all answers, or just the ones that agree with you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I want an answer that fits into my beliefs and something that I'm willing to follow. It has to make sense to me but that doesn't mean it has to agree with me. I often ask questions to hear different views on my situation.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:54 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I like the different view thing too. Sometimes what I'm upset about isn't as bad as I thought. Or if I can understand why someone acts the way they act I don't get as mad.

I can't stand however when someone posts a question like, "Is it ok to smoke while preg" and picks the answer "just a few is ok" as the answer because they had no intentions of quitting anyway.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:58 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I would like an answer, of course...
    garnetnfl

Answer by garnetnfl at 9:58 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I want honest opinions not someone who agrees with me. Its nice to have people who agree with me. Lol. I give one perrson besyt answer even though she didn't agree with me because she gave me another way to look at my situation
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I agree. I like the variety of answers. All the answers are usually good ones, whether I agree with them or not. But like the example musicmom gave, if someone asks if its ok to smoke while pregnant and someone chooses a few is ok, then that's a little ridiculous.
    Stephernie88

Answer by Stephernie88 at 10:00 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i like all answers. It can give a different viewpoint that maybe i wouldn't have thought of. We all see the world differently.
    beans68

Answer by beans68 at 10:05 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i would like an answer but not hateful ones. there are answers that take things out of proportions, i wish people would just accept other's lifestyles and answer accordingly rather then being all hateful because its not the way they live
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:08 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am open minded to all answers. I enjoy reading everyone's opinion. In the end, I will choose to make the best and final answer for my situation.
    Jerzymom

Answer by Jerzymom at 10:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I'm open mided, a GOOD CRITICAL ANSWER are always welkome but i prefer to read a non agressif answers ;)
    Personally, i try to start always by emphasizing the good when i give my point of view even if i dont agree ;) cause peaple asking for help are sensitive and even vulneble some times.
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:22 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I think I am very opened minded. I do however take offense to bashing and people who are just answering to be smart. I onced asked a question regarding someone close to me who had a felony record from when they were 18...a non violent crime. It has been 28 yrs since that happened. One response was he should have thought before screwing up his life and all the only people with guns and who cause trouble are the felons, and they should not have the right to vote. WHATEVER!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:48 AM on Sep. 14, 2010