Anyone Ever Use a Baby trend Diaper Champ Deluxe?

My daughter saw this on display at Babies-R-Us and fell in love and has asked me over and over again to get it. I love the fact that I can use regular trash bags with it, but don't know of anyone that actually has one. They are on sale at Target for MUCH cheaper than Babies-R-us so that is where I will get it, if I decide to... I may have to just because my daughter and I have been talking about it so much. She is almost 5 and has been talking about this trash can for two months. : )

cloverlover24

Asked by cloverlover24 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have one and think it is worth the money!! I dont know how much the diaper genie refills are but know they are expensive. I change the bag on mine about every 5-7 days and dont have a smelly nursery. I ust the scented trash bags to help with odors
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have one and love it!!! my husband even figured out how to use it!! LOL But really, its easy to use and you dont have to buy those expensive refills!! I would so get one for her!
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 10:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have the regular Diaper Champ. I love it.
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 11:56 AM on Sep. 14, 2010