Do You Watch?

I've been watching The Steve Wilkos Show, and I just can't believe people. Do people listen to what they are saying? I was watching the new one yesterday and this mom found out her bf or new husband was beating her son, and she didn't care, she left with her husband. That woman should get her kid taken away, that is ridiculous!

Stephernie88

Asked by Stephernie88 at 10:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• I used to watch it. I havent gotten to since we moved and my son has taken over the TV lol.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Nope. I don't really watch those daytime / evening time talk shows.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 10:24 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• sometimes...i didn't catch that one though. but i saw some where ppl were sexually abusing their friend's children, i tell you they'd take them out in a body bag b/c i'd kill someone for hurting one of my babies
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:26 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have watched it and really like it. Now waiting for the new season to begin. Yes i agree that she sould not have her kid anymore. I think Steve could really make the call since he knows on what is going on. She could end up loosing her kid.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 12:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Nope.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:03 PM on Sep. 14, 2010