Anyone Ever Use Tommee Tippee Bottles?

I am very tempted to try these bottles out, and I took one out of the box the other day in the store to just see what the fuss was all about and the nipple is very soft. I used Avent bottles my first pregnancy and I tested the nipple strength of both and the Tommee Tippee is much softer, more real nipple like. They also have bottles that are supposed to be much better for gas. Has anyone used these or known of anyone who has? thanks.

cloverlover24

Asked by cloverlover24 at 10:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use the regular Tommee Tippee bottles and they are the only ones my breastfed daughter will take. They are much softer than all the others we have tried and even the regular ones have a little vent in the nipple to help prevent gas and it seems to work really well. If you do get them, get their bottle brush, it has a special nipple cleaner that won't tear the super thin nipple. I highly recommend them!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010