American Released From Iran.

She was released because she has breast cancer. The other 2 are still being held, do they have any chance of being released?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 10:20 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It shows there is a chance and at least some compassion which is a very good sign.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:40 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Bittersweet.  I am glad she is out though.

This is impossible to know. Apparently Sylvia Brown aka Carpy is a member of CM.  You should ask her, she will give you a Psychic reading.

momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 10:36 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I knew that was the reason. They don't want "blood" on their hands so to speak. The others, who knows? They have their own agenda and like being in control of the situation.

HaHa momentof peace - that was hilarious!!
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 10:41 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• The girl's mom said in an interview aired this AM, that her daughter has a "pre-cancerous" condition and she wanted her released because she was concerned that it might advance to cancer d/t stress.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:10 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Moment, that is true, but I'm talking about the "Hot Spots" Iran, Iraq, Pakistan.....places that common sense tells you to stay away from
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:58 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Moment, no we aren't. His name is Zachary which also means, rememberd by GOD. We didnt' know that meaning when he was born, but boy it fits considering he was born with congenital heart and kidney defects and cancer. And yes my geography sucks LOL
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Oh and I like the Palestine meaning as well. We met a wonderful man that was Palenstine when my son was going through radiation therapy as an infant, he was a great source of help and support for me and my husband. He told me also what my sons name meant :). I miss him and his family and they are forever in my thoughts and prayers
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:17 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Who knows, but hopefully this well send a CLEAR message to anyone else who decides to go hiking in the middle east---dumb!
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 6:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I'm sorry, but they were stupid as hell for going over there in the first place. Any person, especially americans, who go over to the middle east, are almost aking for it! I can't believe the stupidity. I am glad that she is released and I do hope the others get released as well. And I really hope this sends a message to any non-military or government workers to stay the HELL out of there
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:45 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Zakysmommy not all countries in the ME are bad. Some are really great vacation Hot-Spots.
    momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 10:53 AM on Sep. 14, 2010