Resting baby

Im only 35 weeks but this is my 4th baby. Each baby has come sooner than the last so far. 1rst was week late. 2nd a week early. 3rd 3 weeks early. Went to the doc yesterday and they say to pay close attention to all the signs it could be anytime now. if i have slightest idea of labor to come on in. Last night i slept all night and i havent done that in months. Baby has moved today but more like flutters than real movements like when he normally beats me. Do u think he is resting for the labor. Did i sleep to get ready also???

tiffany0317

Asked by tiffany0317 at 10:27 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have always heard that they get very still and don't move much when they are resting up for the big day! Sounds like you may be close since your others have come sooner and sooner. :) I hope that you are super well rested for labor. My water broke after I had spent all day in the hot sun at an outdoor festival and got a sunburn! lol. And then the nurse told me to try to rest. It was my first baby, there was no way I could rest!!!!!! Good luck! Sounds like you will be adding a tiny person to the mix very soon!
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• yea id say if theres a pattern change for both of you you might be getting in sync for the big day, they also told me with each pregnancy they normally come sooner than the one before typically never late.Good luck hopefully youll get more signs soon
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 14, 2010