could this dream have been associated with my son this morning?

I cant remember all of my dream, but I was at my old college. In my dream the buildings were right next to the sea. I was working at the radio station and when my shift ended I went outside and saw that the high tide came in. The water was getting deeper and deeper, and each wave was getting a bit more rough each time. I suddenly woke to my son screaming at 4am. He had to pee lol. I just found the dream and situation a bit coincidental? Opinions?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 10:41 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Honestly, I'm not sure. Although you're the one who had the dream. So your gut would tell you better than any stranger could. If you feel that way, perhaps it is that way. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Wow, sounds like intuition. As a mom, you're naturally in tune to his needs, so maybe it was more than a coincidence.
    AnnabellesMama

Answer by AnnabellesMama at 12:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I completely believe that dreams are the mirrors to reality. I think it was his energy calling you. We have an innate ability to connect with our children.

emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 6:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I think it's more coincidence.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:28 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Always a mental link between mother and child. I always know when my kids have had a bad day at school before they even come home. You are in tune with him and his needs.
    Mariejen

Answer by Mariejen at 8:17 AM on Sep. 15, 2010