Young Mommies: Did/Do You Still Live With Your Parents???

I just want to know. If you don't: where do you live??? I want to know if my parents kick me out. My boyfriend Dillon said I could stay with him if they kicked me out.

CRSimpson

Asked by CRSimpson at 10:44 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I stayed at home with mom at first. I am now out on my own though.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:45 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I was already living on my own when I got pregnant, I was with my boyfriend for 2 years when I found out I was pregnant, and after he was born, we moved to a 2 bedroom apartment. I was 19 when I moved out. I had a disagreement with my mom about me and my boyfriend that I went to live with my friend, I got pregnant at 20, had him at 21. I am now 22 years old and I am so glad I moved out and had a child now.
    Stephernie88

Answer by Stephernie88 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have four-year-old triplet sisters and probably won't get to stay with my parents because there isn't enough room.
    CRSimpson

Comment by CRSimpson (original poster) at 10:47 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i was 16 with my first and i moved in with my boyfriend but if this is something u are thinking about u should talk to his parents to see if its ok with them before u do anything else. If not ur gonna need to get a job and save money so that when the baby is born u will have enough money to get an apartment. I worked and moved out on my own with my boyfriend by the time the baby was born and now i am 21 living and raising all my babies on my own. It is hard but very possible to do. Just remember that ur education is gonna be very important to u and ur child so continue with it and make the best life u can for u and ur baby. good luck
    tiffany0317

Answer by tiffany0317 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i was 19 and i put myself through school so we lived w my parents while pregnant a month after his was born we moved out hat had been the plan from the start
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 10:59 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Everybody join my Young Mommies chat!
    CRSimpson

Comment by CRSimpson (original poster) at 11:02 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i stay with my parents. im due december 26th with twins.
    mauricellaf

Answer by mauricellaf at 11:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I just moved out and I'm 20. I had my first son at 17 and my second at 19, they are 3 years and 20 months.
    KylersMom8-16-7

Answer by KylersMom8-16-7 at 11:47 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I lived with my mom until I was 22..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I was 20 when my youngest was born and at first we stayed with his mom. Then he cheated on me and I moved into a place and shared the rent with my mom. That helped a lot. When I finally got a good enough job I moved into an income based apartment for a year and the "graduated" as I call it, lol into my own townhome apartment in a community. From then I have gotten a quiant little brick house with my SO. :)

Good luck!

Congrats!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:48 PM on Sep. 14, 2010