Mom Time

What do you do for yourself? How do you get, and spend, your you time? I like to take a long hot shower or bath after the kids go to bed, and coffee time in the morning for at least the first cup sitting outside, or inside on cold days.

QueenMomma2023

Asked by QueenMomma2023 at 10:45 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• I am the same as you. I get my time with coffee and the computer and news in the morning before they get up. Sometimes I make it an early bed time so I can just watch tv or take a bath all by myself lol!
    Roisin07

Answer by Roisin07 at 11:37 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am usually the first one up in the morning, so it is "MY" time , I have my coffee and spend time on the computer. My other "ME" time is at work. Yes, really. I was a SAHM and going crazy so I got a job to get out of the house and away from the kids for a short time each day.
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 10:49 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I like to just relax and watch a movie. I like spending my time alone, so I can think and get things done. I wish I had enough time to read a book! lol
    Stephernie88

Answer by Stephernie88 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• When my husband is home at a decent hour I love to soak in a hot bath. If I can't do that I enjoy a little time on the computer or watch an episode of General Hospital after all the kids are in bed.
    ttfntigger13

Answer by ttfntigger13 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2010