When was the last time you found something and you didn't know why?

Cleaning out my closet today and found a picture of my Mother and I and the tears just flowed. I miss her so very much. She was my best friend, my cheerleader, and my advisor in all things that matters. Everything I hope to be to my child.

Call me crazy, but I think that picture was her way of saying she misses me, too. It was stuck in the pocket of a coat she had given me and for the life of me, I can't remember putting it there. The coat was bought after she passed away two years ago. I was so young in that photo and she was so incredibly beautiful. I don't know who took the photo or where it came from. I have to find out how it got there. You think my family will think I am NUTTS!

JOCKEYP2PMOM

Asked by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 10:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Last Friday after the man my mom is cheating on my dad with called me up, threatened me, told me how it was awful that I had told my dad everything (even though my dad already knew it all and is trying his best to forgive my mom) and then this man continued to try and black mail me and so on. Lets just say his phone message is now circling in emails to all my family on both sides so everyone knows what a (can't say it here) man he is.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• This morning. I got weepy watching a video, I cry at a drop of a hat though, so it really doesn't count LOL!
    RosieCheeks64

Answer by RosieCheeks64 at 10:54 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• The last time I cried was after sex with SO. It was so...IDK that it brought tears and I couldn't stop. He laughed at me. Sometimes my emotions get overloaded and my reaction is crying.

I also cry at loads of commercials.

As for really crying from loss or being upset...probably over 2 years ago. EX-DH kinda numbed me to that and SO hasn't gave me a reason to. And I haven't lost someone lately that I loved.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• this morning after a particularly intense sexual experience!
    cdwilber

Answer by cdwilber at 10:56 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My oldest started kindergarten and I cried. Not in front of her but the night before. It was mostly sad although I am glad that she is enjoying it and meeting new and friends and learning new things. I am just sad that she is growing so fast and I wasn't going to see her all day long.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• We watched Bolt for the first time the other day. I cried. :-)
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:00 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• The last time was yesterday when my children would not stop arguing, bills are so past due, no groceries, etc. The stress of it all got to me.
    Ciela372

Answer by Ciela372 at 11:03 AM on Sep. 14, 2010