When you ask a question you hope for an answer right?

I hope for answers, advise, or helpful hints. I do not appreciate being called an idiot, or irresponsible. So for those of you who have been kind enough to be helpful and not mean spirited I thank you. I guess this is part of the beauty of anonymity.

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 10:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• when I do ask a question I am hoping for help and good answers not snotty remarks and sarcasm.
    I try to answer well and give good advice.
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Sorry you didnt get the answers you need. Somedays are better than others on here.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:05 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Definitely hope for an answer. Can't tell you how many times I'll ask a question and people talk about everything else...just not giving me an answer. Very irritating!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:00 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I hear what your saying .. when I have been asked a question I give an answere, and I hope that when I ask a question I get an aswere too .. its a pain .. when asking and you dont get an aswere ...
    MrsTT

Answer by MrsTT at 8:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yes that is typically the reason I ask a question is to receive an answer. It can be irritating when you need information and it seems like everything but what you need is provided. My pet peeve is when I see you looking for something, I ask you what you are looking for and you ignore me. All the while still looking. So I ask again and still silence. When I ask the third time and you respond in an annoying and frustrated tone, I grab what you are looking for and then go hide it so you can NOW go search for it! Doing this once or twice made them get the point!
    MzZiXiu4U

Answer by MzZiXiu4U at 11:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2010