Maca and Royal Jelly

I can't seem to find an answer to this question so hoping that someone has or is using these supplements so that they can tell me what to do.
I have read that Maca (500mg twice/day) aids a man's sperm count as well as seminal volume and increases libido and regulates hormone levels. In a woman it aids in regulating hormones and increases her libido too.
With Royal Jelly (500mg twice/day)it aids with ovulation and increases your chances of getting pregnant.
I want to take both of these on a daily basis to aid in conception.
Do you know if you can take both daily?
And, I'd love to hear of some success stories using these.
We have been told that we have unexplained infertility so basically, we are just going to try and do all we can to get pregnant naturally.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 10:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I do not know but Royal jelly has an amazing amount of vitamins and minerals so it sure can't hurt. I do believe in natural remedies as I have used a lot of herbs myself. I have not used maca though.
    My daughter is going through premature menopause at 29 though and I am going to check both of those out more closely to see if they can help her with her hormone problem too.
    good luck
    violetz

Answer by violetz at 3:51 AM on Sep. 15, 2010