Just curious, does anyone know?

I read that the KKK was supporting Obama against Hillary and it was merely because he was a man and she was a woman. Now that was indeed a shock to me, but now I haven't heard or read any further if they are supporting McCain or Obama. Does anyone know? I am just really curious what their thoughts are on this one. I know it it crazy to think about that, but I found it rather interesting of their choice before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I dunno, it really doesn't seem that important. If Adolph Hiltler liked puppies, would that affect your feelings about puppies? ;-)
    I'm j/k.
    Are you just curious about it, or does it carry actual weight with you?
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• snopes.com says that's wrong, the KKK didn't support Obama.
    Anonymous

• It's the KKK, ignorant as it may be, they will support the white man.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• teri4lance

I found it interesting as all. LOL no their opinion doesn't carry any weight with me. Seeing how they would be not like me seeing I am Black AND a woman. Definite no no on their list.
    Anonymous

• actually, now don't get me wrong i do not support the KKK in any way shape or form and think they are a bunch of ignorant idiot. But i was told that the KKK a lot like the Nazis started off as a religious group, and were only doing what they thought was right in their sick twisted minds. So maybe they think a superior Woman is totally against what ever bible they may have read (probly Helter Skelter) and are only expressing they they not only hate blacks, but they hate women more. So blacks can take a nice deep breath and relax. And on the contrary I heard the black panters would not vote for Mcain because is arms don't work properly, so everybody is full of surprises
    Logansmommy1228

Answer by Logansmommy1228 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• sorry sorry sorry, i don't want to offend you all, seriously. I mean no offense. The black panters said nothing of Mcains arms, and probly love his arms, in fact they are cute. Now I am totally against racist, so I did not mean anything about my statement "the blacks" I know that is offensive to many, and people hate that just as much as I hate being called "that white girl". So please take no offense and everybody have a peacefull day
    Logansmommy1228

Answer by Logansmommy1228 at 9:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• KKK for life!
    Anonymous

• I think that is one group that no candidate would accept an endorsement from.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 10:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• SFerber .... That's something we definitely agree on.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• The KKK supporting Obama is akin to Palin opening a Planned Parenthood clinic. Not. Gonna. Happen.
    Anonymous