in pain

I have had a sinus headache for two days. Nothing seems to work to get rid of it, I can't afford to go to dr. What else can I try. Have been taking otc stuff.

dragonlady44

Asked by dragonlady44 at 11:08 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Health

• Have you tried putting a hot facecloth on your face? Just one idea that helped me. Hope you feel better
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Try Benadryl. I use that and it works great!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:10 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• try just flushing your sinuses with a neti pot (I think that's what it's called.) Or just a saline solution. Look up "sinus relief" and see what you get for results. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:10 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Try sitting over a pot of steaming water w/ a towel draped over your head like a tent. This sometimes helps to relieve the pressure for me.
    RosieCheeks64

Answer by RosieCheeks64 at 11:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Excedrin has many different pain relievers. They even have one for migraines and tension headaches. Lately, this has been the one of choice and does the trick very well. I would check it out.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2010